[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Indoor pool
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Indoor pool

Fancy telling us about ways you have saved money by doing it yourself or want advice on a future project.

Re: Indoor pool

Postby Big Den » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Big Den

Postby Big Den » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm

But all these reds are my babies, :cry: they was born in my garage.
Big Den

Postby andy » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

I know Den but sooner or later, we have to let go and let them fledge the nest.

I'm thinking of swapping my 12 year old daughter for a bigger tank !!! :dev:
andy

Postby malakye » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 am

Any updates on how this yet Den?
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Big Den » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

Its been put on the back burner for the time being Candise. I actually started to build a frame to move a tank to but thought to myself " I'm rushing this" so I have stepped back. The biggest problem is having somewhere to hold the fish temporary while the work goes on, which could take several weeks. I have sold on some of the big fish, got £150 credit for them at Maidenhead Aquatics, so I've made a start.
I am definitely going ahead with it, I am going to enclose it with 'polycarbonate sheeting', but it has to look good, so I'm taking my time.
Big Den

Postby xbeckieboox » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Im hoping you dont come back from the pub one night after a few too many and fall into the deep lol
xbeckieboox

Postby Big Den » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:06 pm

Big Den

Postby malakye » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 am

I can spend your £150 credit if you like Den, honestly I don't mind helping you out with that :lolflag
Well done for stepping back its not something you want to rush. As for the fish you will just have to set up a paddling pool/swimming pool in your sitting room for the fish while your doing the pond :lolflag .

Keep us updated when you do start Den.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Big Den » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:45 pm

I don't think 'er indoors' would be happy with a pool in the sitting room but I did consider putting one in the conservatory, but there again, thats the wifes domain and I was very quickly reminded.
Big Den

Postby Anita » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Nice credit Den, now that sort of money would buy you a few smashing discus :thu:
Marley Image Be young, be foolish, but be happy...The Tams-1965 Image
Anita
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Projects