[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Axolotls - Follow the Eggs, Hatchlings and Juveniles
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Axolotls - Follow the Eggs, Hatchlings and Juveniles

These poor little critters often get forgotten about.

Re: Axelotls - Follow the Eggs

Postby malakye » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:40 pm

I find myself coming to this section first now, its amazing watching them grow.

Superdart already asked but what will they eat when they hatch?
How long do you think it will be before they do hatch?
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby gordonuk » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm

gordonuk

Day 12

Postby gordonuk » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Day 12:

They all have eyes and you can clearly see the gills with the naked eye now, 3 gills on each side. Not sure how they will break out of their eggs sacks as the clear sack is mega strong. I count 33 of them ready to hatch.

gordonuk

Postby Mick » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Isn't nature amazing, I shall be tuning in tomorrow then for the latest events, have you named them all yet :-):

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby weirdartist » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:49 pm

oh gosh they are just so adorable! yes, yes, some people may follow TV soaps, I follow the axolotls! :D they are looking really developed now, brilliant close ups, thank you

Terry
weirdartist

Postby gordonuk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am

I found this video online, it is so cute.
I hope I will be able to take a video like that one day
gordonuk

Day 13

Postby gordonuk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Day 13: There has not been much change since yesterday

gordonuk

Postby gordonuk » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:20 am

Its day 15 now and the eggs will not hatch, i am getting frustrated, wish they would hurry up and hatch.
My baby brine shrimp that I made are now dying as cant use it.
gordonuk

Postby malakye » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 pm

feed the brine shrimp to your fish and mix up a fresh batch, your fish will love you for it.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Anita » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Marley Image Be young, be foolish, but be happy...The Tams-1965 Image
Anita
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Snails, Invertebrates and Amphibians