[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Ross T's Tank's.....
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Ross T's Tank's.....

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

Re: Ross T's Tank's.....

Postby malakye » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:56 pm

The store up my way wants £30 each for them and there is no way I am paying that for them. So definately interested in a few if you do breed them. How are the baby plecs doing?
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rosst » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:07 pm

They will get Bluer, as they grow and get more good food inside them!; It was hard to catch them staying still.............

Electric Blue Rams, Juviniles;

Here, a juvinile Kribensis is in the Picture also.

rosst

Postby rosst » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:25 pm

The Platinum Angels and Guppies are very quick growers.......updates;

Feeding frenzy;

Guppies are constantly producing Fry;

rosst

Postby malakye » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:29 pm

How are your sailfin bristlenose babies doing Ross?
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rosst » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:44 pm

Ah, did I not tell you they were eaten by others.......The Longfin Male has now shacked up with a Gold Female and they are protecting eggs now inside a giant Artificial Log.....I'm hoping they will emerge and survive; I plan to put them in their own Tank at the first opportunity, now I know they are a pair.

(A Guy locally is selling them at 4.00 each; They are about 6 weeks old.....I could get some off him; he's 20miles South of me)
rosst

Postby malakye » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:40 pm

So sorry to hear that Ross. Hope you have better luck with the new batch. I am in no hurry so will just wait until you are successful with yours.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rosst » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:12 am

The male Gold Longfin is still protecting the young inside a large hollow-Tree structure.....I caught a glimps of the babies by shining a torch and almost pulling a muscle in my neck(!)

+ here are some pictures of the 'Electric Blue Rams', with the Blue colour showing up more prominently.....................

rosst

Postby konstargirl » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Sorry to hear about the babies. Your rams are pretty as well as your Angels. :)
[color="#A0522D"]^[/color]
konstargirl

Postby xbeckieboox » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:55 pm

Just wow, great tanks.Hows your electric bill?!
xbeckieboox

Postby Graeme » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:05 am

Graeme
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals