[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Ross T's Tank's.....
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Ross T's Tank's.....

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

Re: Ross T's Tank's.....

Postby Mick » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm

so I was right sticking to the old school of thought :-):

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby rosst » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:29 pm

Seems it would be best to have seperate displays with Discus ; Altums; Pt. Scalare; Wild Green Tefe Discus in Planted; (1 in each room?!?)
rosst

Postby rosst » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:30 am

I just Recently acquired a group of Kribensis and hope to get a pair (or 2) out of them.....a couple are going to a few mates and a relative in the near future...... they love their food, pots and plant cover - hope they grow and develop their colouration quickly.

.....Once I establish the sex of them, I aim to add some females to my cousin's tank, which has a lovely Male awaiting.....

Last edited by rosst on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosst

Postby rosst » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 pm

> Two of those Kribs are now attempting to Breed! :-): - they are relatively young but they are showing intense colour and defending a Terracotta Pot with vigour - I'm removing the others, to leave just the Pair and hopefully their Fry.

+ I added some more Harlequin Rasbora's, Pristella Tetra's and a Female 'moonlight' Platy to the Kitchen set-up, after visiting Chilton Aquatics, (near Durham) last Sunday.

(Pics. will be added once uploaded.)
Last edited by rosst on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosst

Postby Mick » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 pm

Sounds good for the krib project :thu:

MY rams are showing signs again but they are too young to get it right yet.

Mick

Postby rosst » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:40 pm

> I've just seen another couple with their Breeding colouration! - Going to add another 10 Pots / Coconut Caves and 'let nature take it's course' .......+ a friend of mine keeps Blue German Rams - stunning fish, especially whilst spawning.....
I may get some one day, if I have any space left! :lau:
rosst

Postby Mick » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm

I went for the gold rams as I prefer the colouration to the blue germans, they are a bit hardier as well.

Mick

Postby rosst » Tue May 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Just an Update as of May 5th.....snapped a few earlier.....

The Angels and Medium Cichlids;

rosst

Postby Mick » Tue May 05, 2009 9:48 pm

beautiful tanks and fish, youre making me jealous :-):

Mick

Postby malakye » Tue May 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Your tanks and fish are gorgeous.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals