[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Ross T's Tank's.....
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Ross T's Tank's.....

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

Re: Ross T's Tank's.....

Postby rosst » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

rosst

Postby vinboy » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Very health looking discus are they all tank bred discus?have you had any spawns?
vinboy

Postby rosst » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 pm

rosst

Postby Adam » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Hey ross, mind me asking if the 'doorstep' serves as any purpose on the cave? I'm planning on making some caves and I'm nosing round a bit to get an idea.
Adam

Postby rosst » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 pm

rosst

Postby malakye » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:53 pm

I still love the look of that longfin, good to see the babies are doing so well.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby rosst » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm

It looks like one of my Normal Gold BN's may be a female and has been hanging around the Longfin's 'Den' quite a lot recently........

Youtube clip's; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnW3l3GNDVI

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh6Hhsoipws

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3WGo1DLHVE
Last edited by rosst on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosst

Postby rosst » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:33 pm

.....I saw these Platinum and Gold young Angelfish for sale and just could not resist; I will be growing most of them and moving on, but aim to keep a Pair of the Platinum's......I think some of these would look very nice in a Tank I look after at a Children's centre for Autism; but I'm 'quarantining' them first.!......they are all eagerly feeding and have grown noticably in just 10 days.

... Video Links; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAvdOjDL0-8

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJoVlmuvzw
Last edited by rosst on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rosst

Postby rosst » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:51 pm

My Brown Bristlenose Plec's love the Corgette too.....here are a couple of clips of them munching away, in the Discus set-up.

Links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5UrvqpxjvY

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkDGDePCQt8
rosst

Postby Anita » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:50 am

Great videos, all the fish look very healthy indeed :)
Marley Image Be young, be foolish, but be happy...The Tams-1965 Image
Anita
Donator
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals