[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Mick's tank re-vamp
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Mick's tank re-vamp

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

Re: Mick's tank re-vamp

Postby Mick » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:31 am

Hi Neil, the vid will be on at the weekend, good to see you on here.

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby Mick » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Here we go then

Mick

Postby tropical86 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:47 pm

thanks for the video they look like they have grown a bit its mad how they stay together .your tank looks great by the way i have posted a pic of the ram tank on one of the forums but all the rams where hideing as they are shy fish
tropical86

Postby malakye » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Looks great Mick, they seem to have settled in really well.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby vinboy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Fish and rockwork looks very good the labs will add more colour i would go with a black background.
vinboy

Postby POS_miniracer » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:35 pm

That's looking really good Mick.
POS_miniracer

Postby Mick » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Another quick update, despite all of the new additions there are still no casualties and they are growing well. I'm sure the yellow labs have grown slightly in size since I put them in the tank 2 weeks ago :-):
I keep finding fresh fry from the Demasoni's so I'm wondering now how many females were in the original bunch, gonna have to sell some on soon and I still haven't got my grandson's tank to separate them :daz:

Mick

Postby Blowfish » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Looking real good :beer: ...... send them extra demansoniis to me :jump:
Keep good water = Keep good fish!!
Blowfish

Postby chrishannah » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am

Your fish look so good!
I'm pretty much a beginner at keeping fish at the moment, only kept them for about 5 months haha.
Although i'm thinking of getting a new tank again soon, probably about 25/30 gallon which i'l have to find somewhere to put, but yellow labs are a definite choice.
chrishannah

Postby Mick » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:31 am

I have always loved yellow labs, great characters and can handle themselves with other tank mates. They should get a lot more colouration as they mature

Mick

PreviousNext

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals