[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - the start of my nano tank
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

the start of my nano tank

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

the start of my nano tank

Postby deetheman_6 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm

From the start i've brought 35 l arc tank and i decided on the filter was going to be fluval mini. i to have a fluval e series heater. the problem i had in the last post was fine gravel or sand well today i went out a bit the bullet and brought white very fine gravel.
so here comes the fun part not lol plan to wash the gravel tomorrow and get the water in the tank after i've wash the tank and start thewater cycle off.
i'll add another few pics as it's set up
deetheman_6

Re: the start of my nano tank

Postby malakye » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Have you thought what you are going to keep in it?
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby deetheman_6 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm

well sort of it's either 10x galaxy rasboras or maybe beckford pencil fish as for amounts not to sure possibly six but then again i could change my mind again if someone give me more idea's but defantly not neon tetras or cardinal tetras but i prefer the later out of the two.
deetheman_6

Postby NightwishRaven999 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 pm

Anxious to see how your tank will develop !
Keep this thread up to date :thu:
NightwishRaven999

Postby Mick » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 am

Yup, we love tank journals :-):

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals