[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - 10 gallon tank
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

10 gallon tank

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

10 gallon tank

Postby ThomasR » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 pm

I got a 10 gallon tank the other day from my sister. I am now planning to put in it a Betta, some micro rasboras, maybe some cory's, and shrimp will come in later on(but I will cycle, of course). I am panning to put some plants in too, they are Ludwigia, Anubias, and Java ferns.
ThomasR

Re: 10 gallon tank

Postby Mick » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Have you any pics of the tank Thomas?

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby ThomasR » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm

No pics yet. I bought everything yesterday(except for the plants). I will try and get the plants today.
ThomasR

Postby Anita » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:22 pm

Sounds like you have thought it through, should be a nice little tank. Don't forget to feed the plants.
Marley Image Be young, be foolish, but be happy...The Tams-1965 Image
Anita
Donator
Donator

Postby ThomasR » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:52 am

They only had the ludwigia. Sorry it is a little blurry. And sgould i give the plants Co2 tablets, and I bought this like plant food liquid should I also buy the leaf growth liquid from API. The plant food is from Aqueon. Thanks

Ta Daa!!!
ThomasR

Postby ThomasR » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:04 pm

I got some new plants-
ThomasR

Postby Mick » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:44 pm

The liquid food sounds fine, as long as there are nutrients in the water they should be fine, red coloured plants tend to need more lighting than others.
Thanks for posting the pics :thu:

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby POS_miniracer » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:29 pm

That's a good looking little tank.
Who makes that heater?
POS_miniracer

Postby ThomasR » Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks. Marineland makes the heater.
ThomasR

Postby ThomasR » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am