[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Current Development of My tank
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Current Development of My tank

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

Current Development of My tank

Postby gordonuk » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 pm

A full record of my tank is on my blog so will not go into detail , you can see it at http://tankupdate.blogspot.com

Here is what my tank looked like 2 months ago and what it looks like now.

Tank December 1st 2010

Tank 29th January 2011

Video of Tank #1 and Tank #2 Taken 29th January 2011

Occupants of Tank #1 (120 Litre)

8 x Platy (1 male, 7 Female)
1 x Guppy (Female)
1 x Black Widow Tetra
10 x Neon Tetra
1 x Red Tail Shark
2 x Horse Face Loach
2 x Pelvicachromis Subocellatus Matadi (Pair of Dwarf Cichlid)
2 x Platy Fry ( They are now big enough to be in main tank)

Occupants of Tank #2 (60 Litre)

3 x African Dwarf Frogs
4 x Platy Fry

What do I plan for the future?

I will be getting a couple of Horse Face Loaches for tank #2 and possibly a few more dwarf frogs. But I am very tempted to get a Leopard Gecko or a Chinese Water Dragon, but that will just have to wait until I can afford it.

For Sale

My Red Tail Shark is for sale if anyone is interested and you can get to Manchester

(temporary tank for shooting vid
gordonuk

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals