[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - My 520lt
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

My 520lt

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

Re: My 520lt

Postby Graeme » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:44 pm

I'll get an air pump and stone. The plan was to leave the flowerpot in the bucket in the tank!
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby Graeme » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:46 am

Ok, so they had a look at the flowerpot and then went off and spawned on the filter pump intake pipe again!

How about if I dismantle that section of the intake pipe and put it in one of these:

Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby Graeme » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Ok, so the section of filter pump inlet pipe with the eggs on is now in the breeding tank. Let's see what happens. It's day three tomorrow.

Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby malakye » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:27 pm

You will be better with a seperate tank for them Graeme as they need live brine shrimp to survive on for the first few weeks and are absolutely tiny when they first hatch so will get out that trap. Baby angels need the movement of the brine shrimp to entice them to start eating.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graeme » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:12 am

Well the eggs all died. I'll get a separate tank, an air pump and some Methylene Blue.

Third time lucky!
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby malakye » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Sorry to hear that Graeme, have the airstone under the eggs so the bubbles are actually going over the eggs. Then get some brine shrimp eggs so you can hatch your own ever couple of days for them.

Have a read at this topic, this was when we hatched our angels eggs.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7614
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graeme » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:20 pm

That's an interesting thread! I check out the brine shrimp.

Are they likely to spawn again in another three weeks?
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby malakye » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 pm

yes mine spawned every 3 weeks
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graeme » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Update