[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - BioLife30
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

BioLife30

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

Re: BioLife30

Postby Harley » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Thanks. It's not often I see them as clear as that. It's amazing how well they can hide. This is a better photo.
Harley

Postby Graeme » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Could you try posting the photo again please.
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby Harley » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Oops. File.size too big. I forgot to change settings on phone. Just have to wait till I can get another photo.
Harley

Postby Graeme » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:59 pm

If you set up a Photobucket account and upload the photo using the link on the upload attachment tab at the bottom of the new post page then the file and image size gets sorted automatically.
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby Harley » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:20 pm

IMG_20150825_153948-640x480.jpgIMG_20150825_154038-640x480.jpg
These are better photos. You can see the saddle forming so they should produce eggs and breed soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Harley

Postby Graeme » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:23 pm

They're good looking boys! Good luck with the breeding.
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby Harley » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:11 am

If I have it right that's a female. The males are slightly less colourful. They should breed and the unlucky ones will become a treat for the fish.
Harley

Postby Harley » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:44 pm

IMG_20151010_133614-640x480.jpg
Decided I'd had enough of the artificial plants. I took them out and replaced them with a couple of larger rocks and real plants. This caused a few problems because I don't have gravel in my tank. I had to tie them onto the ceramic media to hold them down. Now it's a case of wait & watch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Harley

Postby Graeme » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:46 pm

Looks nicely balanced. Got any ferts for them?

How's your shrimp?
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby Harley » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:03 pm

I'm using feropol24 to add iron. I've got to be careful with the shrimp. They are doing OK. The fish seem to leave them alone.
Harley

PreviousNext

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals