[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Bought some new fish today
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Bought some new fish today

Chat about your cichlids here

Bought some new fish today

Postby POS_miniracer » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:53 am

I just made arrangements to purchase a dozen of thes little guys.
Described as being 8 marble blushing, and 4 sunsets (gold blushing)

POS_miniracer

Re: Bought some new fish today

Postby malakye » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:02 pm

I like those angels, really pretty but do get large so hope you have a large tank for a dozen of them lol.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby POS_miniracer » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:11 am

They're just about the size of a quarter now.

I bought them just off those pictures so I figured why not take them all and I'll split them up, half in my 90G and half in a 20G to grow out a bit more.

I don't pick them up til next week & I figure I'll end up with maybe a half dozen keepers after I've picked out the cream of the crop and then just trade the other half in for a credit sometime down the road.
POS_miniracer

Postby POS_miniracer » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:57 am

I finally got to pick up my angels today.
We were pretty much buried in snow about a week ago and then went into a deep freeze (-22F) so I wasn't about to go out of the house let alone move fish but today it was nearly 50 so off I went.

There are 4 of the Sunsets and the rest are "blushing" marbles. Not sure what the blushing means except that it looks like blushing around the gill plate. He says that doesn't last though and by the time I picked them up about half were no longer showing it. He also says they're all pearlscale. Honestly though, with my eyes I can't tell the difference.
POS_miniracer

Postby malakye » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:58 pm

he we would just class those as marble angels, they dont look like pearlscales but that could be down to the pictures. Lovely looking fish none the less.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Cichlids