[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - New fish from the swap meet today.
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

New fish from the swap meet today.

Chat about your cichlids here

Re: New fish from the swap meet today.

Postby POS_miniracer » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Been quite a year.
I still have these speed demons and they're just as hard to catch now as they were then. I sold one today and it took me 20 minutes to get it out of the tank. Two of them had their first spawn on New Years. I missed all the action but 4 days later I had wrigglers. Must have been a romantic evening in the house because I had a different pair/species spawn the same night.

They're in a four foot x two x two 120 gallon tank now with 2 chocolates an assortment of cryptoheros and my latest additions Hoplarchus psittacus.

I was surprised that they did quite well for me after the spawn and did not hurt any tank mates while their fry were being picked off. Next weekend she'll be moved to the 90 gallon to grow up in with the rest of the known females.

Pictures to follow

POS_miniracer

Postby malakye » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:24 pm

thanks for sharing the video, they are great looking fish
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby POS_miniracer » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Thank you Candise.
I have a bunch more from the last several months (so many new fish and tank rescapes) I'm working on uploading them to youtube and photobucket. It takes a lot of time for me now but I'll get them up as quick as I can.
POS_miniracer

Postby Graeme » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:43 am

Nice video. Looks like you have quite a few babies there.
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Previous

Return to Cichlids