[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Black neon tetras!! =D
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Black neon tetras!! =D

Chat about your tetra, barb and rasbora here

Black neon tetras!! =D

Postby Harvey » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Unless I haven't mentioned allready, I have a fish tank and 3 black neon tetras!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
I haven't named them, I just call them Fish with a number on the end.
My dad and me have just started testing the water and I am still in the cycle prosess. I'm gonna feel preety :bang: :oops: if I have said this... Please tell me if I have.

At the moment I am a little worried if I am not feeding them too little food (Dad's gonna have a moan at me tonight :lolflag). How many times do I need to feed them each day? :sos:

Anyway, pics coming soon and again, please tell me if I have already said this!

Thanks!

Harvey :thu:
Go with the flo.
PSWii360
Harvey

Re: Black neon tetras!! =D

Postby malakye » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 pm

You posted a picture in the photo comp saying you had a tank and we asked you to tell us more about it.

Has your tank cycled? It would have been better to have cycled your tank before adding fish, so assuming it is not fully cycled keep feeding down to a minimum, only feeding a tiny amount once a day. You don't want to overdo it especially as you only have 3 tiny fish in there. Keep an close eye on your water stats and water changes.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mick » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Good advice there!!

The Black Neons are a bit hardier than the standard neons but if you add too much food to the water it will soon send your parameters skyhigh.

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby Blak472 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:56 pm

I feed my tetras once or twice a day.
Blak472

Postby Blowfish » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:40 am

Also if tank is still cycling try and change 20% of the water daily or at least every other day... this will dilute any rising toxins(ammonia and nitrite)....keep this up until your N02(nitrite) levels are 0 :ok:
Keep good water = Keep good fish!!
Blowfish

Postby malakye » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 am

This post dates back to 2009.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Blowfish » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 pm

OH YEAH!! :oops: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Keep good water = Keep good fish!!