Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

help!

Need some help or advice quickly.

help!

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:38 pm

I was cleaning my fish tank out and used my net to scoop something out from the bottom of the tank, later after finishing cleaning my tank i was looking closely at the net and saw what looks like about 7 tiny red worms stuck in the net. Does anyone know what they could be? Slightly worried it could be harmful to my fish and about 2 days ago one of my (what i thought was healthy) fish died and i could see no visible problems to the body of the fish and am worried it could have been caused by one of these red worms.

Re: help!

Postby POS_miniracer » Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Can you give us a little more info about your tank such as size, occupants, type of filtration etc.

How long has it been up and running?

Do you ever feed live bloodworms?
POS_miniracer

Re: help!

Postby malakye » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:16 pm

If you could answer the questions Tom has asked it will help, it would also be helpful if you could provide pictures. If you dont have any pictures and you are worried, then gravel vac thoroughly in order to remove anything that could be in the gravel
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Emergencies