[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - For thoses who use fert tabs.
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

For thoses who use fert tabs.

Forum news, announcements and rules are posted here

For thoses who use fert tabs.

Postby Katfish » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Over the last few weeks I have been reading up on the best fert tabs to use and the one that seem to be the best is one made by RootMedic you can only buy these from the USA http://rootmedic.net or via ebay (only one seller)

They sell 2 different tabs Complete original and the complete+

The complete+ has more iron in it and Peat moss which is great for hungry plants like Amazon swords etc.

Last night I placed an order via http://rootmedic.net which to my surprise they had an offer on buy 1 get 1 free (you have to add 2 boxes to you order) so I ended up getting 100 Complete+ tabs (4 boxes of 25 for the price of 2).

When I went to check-out even the p&p was cheap at only $11

My total bill was $40.98 which works out around £25 which I think for 100 tabs is a great price.

I dont not know how long this offer will be valid for though so be quick.
Katfish
Donator
Donator

Re: For thoses who use fert tabs.

Postby andy » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:49 pm

andy

Re: For thoses who use fert tabs.

Postby Jingotey » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:09 am

I want you to try to find a lot more than this.
Jingotey

Return to News, Announcements and Rules