[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - New Bubble Tip Anemone
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

New Bubble Tip Anemone

Discuss any saltwater invertebrates.

Re: New Bubble Tip Anemone

Postby malakye » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:41 pm

:lolflag trust you. lmao.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nec » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm

I managed to get a couple of pics last night of the new anemone and a few other things that are about to be posted in other parts of the forum.

Nec

Postby Mick » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Can't wait to see it when it inflates, has it done it at all yet ?

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby Nec » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Nec

Postby Mick » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:50 pm

I could time mine exactly when it was going to deflate, it would stay inflated until 14.00ish and then deflate but would inflate again until lights out

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby malakye » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:52 pm

brilliant pictures James. Love the anemone and fish, I just asked about the anemone in the other section.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Nec » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks. I just saw that. I would delete that post. :taunt:
Nec

Postby malakye » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Not at all, I am the first to admit I know nothing about saltwater. I am sure there are others out there like me who assume anemones are corals.............so will help others out with my lack of knowledge lol.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Saltwater Invertebrates