[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Reef putty ?
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Reef putty ?

New to saltwater or still thinking of moving onto it.

Reef putty ?

Postby larry123 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Just beginning to build my reef now - does any one know the best putty to use ?
I ve been using epo putty but it does seem to set probably and leaves ugly white runs down the live rock
larry123

Re: Reef putty ?

Postby superdart » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:13 am

I use the deltec stuff,expensive but does the job on small structures.On anything large I drill the rock with a 10mm drill and use 10mm acrylic rod to hold it together.
If it has fin's and swim's I'm interested in it....
superdart
Donator
Donator

Postby stumpy316uk » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:33 am

Pm me ur address larry I have got some of the d-d putty spare I will send it u.
stumpy316uk

Postby superdart » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:28 pm

If it has fin's and swim's I'm interested in it....
superdart
Donator
Donator

Postby larry123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Stumpy

Your a top person !

Thanks again mate should be more people in the world like you
Last edited by malakye on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: For safety reasons, I removed your address.
larry123

Postby stumpy316uk » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Its nothing m8 got three packed of the stuff.
stumpy316uk

Postby larry123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Thank you mate it's a nice gesture
Thank you
larry123

Postby stumpy316uk » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 am

No worrys m8 whats ur surname
stumpy316uk

Postby larry123 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Sorry mate
It's sean London
larry123

Postby stumpy316uk » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Sound will get it out to u sometime this week. Try not use loads of it at once has it use oxygen out of the water to set .
stumpy316uk

Return to Saltwater for Beginners