[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - puffer feeding
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

puffer feeding

Chat about your oddballs here

puffer feeding

Postby Blowfish » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:41 am

Fun wee vid,not sure about the title though,also spot the archer fish hovering about the bottom :-):
Keep good water = Keep good fish!!
Blowfish

Re: puffer feeding

Postby malakye » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 am

Surely having it grasp for food like that can't be good for the wee thing, it will be gulping a lot of air which isn't good for them, it is cute though although as you say the title is something else :bang:
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: puffer feeding

Postby Blowfish » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:51 am

you see the puffers belly getting darker the more determined it gets....agreed trapped air aint too good fer them but that only tends to happen when they inflate out of water as they draw in air rather than water and find it very hard to deflate once back in the water,i've had this happen when i've had to catch them for customers,i soon learnt not to remove them from the water and bag them or release them under the water never bringing them out...(top tip fer when you get mine :winkin )
Keep good water = Keep good fish!!
Blowfish

Return to Oddballs