[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - FW fish profiles
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

FW fish profiles

Chat about anything freshwater fish related here.

FW fish profiles

Postby Mick » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:12 pm

I am getting close to finishing my list of FW fishprofiles for the forum so if anyone has a particular fish that they wish me to do a profile for that I haven't already covered feel free to ask for it here or if you wish send me a pm and I will sort it out for you.

For the full detailed profiles of each species of fish covered in our profiles section, please visit www.theaquaticlibrary.co.uk where even more information can be found!

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Re: FW fish profiles

Postby Graeme » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:08 pm

And an excellent list of profiles it is too. Are there any fish left to do?!

You have done a great job Mick and provided many hours of informative reading. Thanks for all your hard work.

Regards

Graeme
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby NightwishRaven999 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 am

Agree with Graeme. Thanks for your hard work with those fish profiles Mick.
Looks like you are about to run out of known fish species ; )
NightwishRaven999

Postby Mick » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:12 pm

I have about another 50 rift lake cichlids to add and then moving onto adding more general articles on the hobby.

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby malakye » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 pm

If any member is looking for a profile for fish be it freshwater or marine please ask and we will strive to help you find it or get one added as soon as we possibly can.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Kasalaw » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Please can someone show me to info about white clouds and red throated goby or closest to it? if you can send me a message on this, i am new to this site.
Kasalaw

Postby malakye » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:32 am

Heres the one for the minnows

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=1283&hilit=Tanichthys+albonubes

I will find the other one for you tomorrow
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Graeme » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:29 pm

Seems we don't have a profile for the Red Throated Goby although I have really enjoyed reading through the Gobi profiles looking for one! :-):

Goggling reveals that the Red Throated Goby is also know as the Dragon Gobi. Dragon Goby in Wikipedia redirects to Violate Gobi which tells you a bit about them.

Is it one of these:

Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby weirdartist » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

where are the killifish hidden in the profiles? I was thinking of browsing for species before buying some eggs...

Terry
weirdartist

Postby chrishannah » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:24 pm

would it be possible to do more coldwater fish
like shubunkins, comets, black moors, etc.
thanks
chrishannah

Next

Return to Freshwater Chat