[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Never say Never
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Never say Never

Chat about anything freshwater fish related here.

Never say Never

Postby Anita » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:58 pm

:lolflag Haha.............. for those that know me.

Where I work recently bought another garden centre in Torquay. They had an aquatics dept but it has been decided that we are not going to keep it. For the last few weeks the fish have been sold off and there is not many left. I went to Torquay today and they had this one little discus left :cry:

The guy who works on the dept told me that there were 2 yesterday but during the night one had died.
I couldn't leave it there...

He looks a little pinched and skinny to me, I hope that he grows alright and is not going to be stunted. I don't know how well the fish were fed.

Well, it's in my tank now, temps are ok, the water is just fine. But I do have a quite a bit of water flow (for the plants), which discus are not keen on. He's swimming around lovely at the moment, I'll see how he does for a couple of days :-):
Marley Image Be young, be foolish, but be happy...The Tams-1965 Image
Anita
Donator
Donator

Re: Never say Never

Postby superdart » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Nice one Anita and I'm sure it will be OK when it's fed properly.... :thu:
If it has fin's and swim's I'm interested in it....
superdart
Donator
Donator

Postby Anita » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Anita
Donator
Donator

Postby superdart » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:50 am

And will there be more of them to make a shoal????..... :-):
If it has fin's and swim's I'm interested in it....
superdart
Donator
Donator

Postby Anita » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:21 am

Anita
Donator
Donator

Postby malakye » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:29 pm

I can see that 85 gallon tank being taken out the garage before too long as I seem to remember you saying NO more discus lol. He is lovely and hope he does well for you. You will probably find that most discus are now a bit hardier and not used to daily water changes so do fine with the weekly changes hun.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Freshwater Chat