[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - Journal Chat
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Journal Chat

Chat about anything freshwater fish related here.

Journal Chat

Postby Vestyxe » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:22 am

Vestyxe

Re: April Photo Competition

Postby malakye » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:23 pm

A journal is just really telling us about your tank, its inhabitants and posting pictures so you and we can see how it progresses. Have a look in the fresh water journal section and you will see examples. This for example was from when I set up my old 5ft tank viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6037
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Vestyxe » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Vestyxe

Postby malakye » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:49 pm

I am going to split this off to fresh water chat because this is the competition section. But check out ebay for things for the tank, thats where most of my bogwood etc came from. I can always order it for you if you want.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Journal Chat

Postby Graeme » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:09 pm

A journal is whatever you want it to be! It's just like this fresh water thread only with a view to being a bit more long term. Put some videos like the one with your Farlowella in it and it will become quite popular I'd say!

You're quite right about the Cory, it is indeed a False Julii!
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby Vestyxe » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Maybe I will, thanks for the encouragement.

I find it funny how the "false" Julii is better looking than the true one, well in my opinion it is anyway. Haha.
Vestyxe

Postby malakye » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Its not just you who finds the false Julii better looking, I do also.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Freshwater Chat