Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

Heres something I never thought I would say

Chat about anything freshwater fish related here.

Heres something I never thought I would say

Postby malakye » Tue May 31, 2016 7:14 pm

For the first time in over 20 years I am actually fishless............I sold my marine fish and shut down their tank. I am now debating whether to even bother setting up a tropical tank or to go with no tanks for a while.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Heres something I never thought I would say

Postby malakye » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Well being fishless isn't going to last, I am missing having a tank so just ordered a new tank,
the new tank will be built into an alcove and is going to be 50 inches long, 20 inches wide and 24 inches high, so going to be a decent size. I am going tropical, my back surgery doesnt seem to have been successful so taking the easier route and sticking to tropical rather than marines.
Tank build time is around 4 weeks so have a month to decide on a fish list, it will be a community planted set up, looking forward to setting this up.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Freshwater Chat