[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - red dot on gourami's face
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

red dot on gourami's face

Advice on treating your freshwater fish or diagnosing problems.

red dot on gourami's face

Postby tyson » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:27 pm

Hi Guys
I'm new to this forum but need advise on a problem with my dwarf gourami. can anyone tell m what a red blister then turned in to a red blister with white head. he's male and I would put pictures up but when I click on browse then select add files I'm told there invalid which I don't understand

I have quarantined the gourami for 3 days now and medicated him with waterlife myxazin fin rot and ulcers treatment

can anyone help
tyson

Re: red dot on gourami's face

Postby tyson » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:18 pm

Hi Guys

I might be best if I gave you more detail as I am getting really worried I think it might be a burn of the heater but I can't be sure I am not David Bailey so pictures are not that good but i'm disabled and can't hold camera with two hands. the tank you see here is bare with a place to hide on the left and ii am feeding blood worms will he's sick but not loads only a little at a time any help would be great I think he's really stressed with all the moving. can anyone help please. I hope the pictures help you help me.

tyson

Postby Graeme » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:28 am

Welcome to the forum Tyson.

It's difficult to tell what it is. Probably not the heater. Some one will be on that might recognise it as a symptom.

He's a good looking fish!

Regards

Graeme
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Postby malakye » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Do you have another gourami in your tank? I am thinking it could be a bite wound.
What I will add is dont feed him too much blood worm a decent flake food is better too much bloodworm can cause health issues with its stomach.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Anita » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:25 pm

Marley Image Be young, be foolish, but be happy...The Tams-1965 Image
Anita
Donator
Donator

Return to Diseases and Treatments