[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - My Angel fish Tank
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

My Angel fish Tank

Post the complete story of setting up your tank, stage by stage from the beginning to the present day.

My Angel fish Tank

Postby Boo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:58 am

Some pic's of my Angels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
450L Discus Biotope / 375L Angel Biotope
100L Cockatoo Biotope / 3 x 100L Breeding Tanks
Boo

Re: My Angel fish Tank

Postby Mick » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 am

Yet again another great tank, love that centrepiece

Welcome to the friendliest forum on the net!!!

Follow us on facebook-Fishtankforum Ftf or twitter-fishtankforum!!
Mick

Postby Boo » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks Mick :thu:
Boo

Postby Jackolas » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 am

That's awesome!
Jackolas

Postby aniketsp » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Beautifyl Angels Boo and nice tank too. I have a pair of Golden Angels and I just love them :)
aniketsp

Postby seniorfishkeepr » Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Look out all, looks like a serious contender for a future TOTM! :wtf: Very nice. :thu:
seniorfishkeepr

seniorfishkeepr

Postby Boo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:15 pm

Thank you guys and thank you seniorfishkeepr thats nice to hear!!!!!!!
Boo

Postby vinboy » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Great looking background on tank was that manmade by yourself very nice height and depth for your angels :thu:
Am not really into wood in the middle i think some roots of wood from surface would give a more natural look plus
some lillys and almond leaves on substrate floor.
vinboy

Postby Boo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 am

Yip thanks vinboy that is my plan just can't find the right wood or the almond leases or lillys not so ease to find in SA
Boo

Postby malakye » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Ebay comes in handy for stuff like that Boo.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Freshwater Tank Journals