[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4738: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4740: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4741: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4742: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Fish Tank Forum • View topic - New Home
Close

We use cookies. By browsing our site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

FAQ Login

AquaRank.com
The Fish Tank Forum is no longer allowing posting of any kind or new members to register.
All visitors can still join the group discussion which has been moved to Facebook.
Fish Tank Forum will be remaining here for reference purposes only.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who took part in the forum over the years and I hope to see you all on our Facebook group.

New Home

Chat about anything freshwater fish related here.

New Home

Postby Graeme » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:14 am

I sort of lost contact rights to my old tank for a while (details not available!!!) Then when I was reunited we flogged it and moved house. The tank residents were moved to this temporary abode:

Whilst waiting to decide on a new tank I added some plants to soak up the nitrate and then added some guppies:

Would I be right in thinking that an Angel, a Tetra and 4 guppies would be ok with 20lts of water and a simple stick on the side lump of foam filter?

Regards

Graeme
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Re: New Home

Postby malakye » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:45 pm

20 litres is not large enough to support the guppies and tetra never mind the angel Graeme they need more that that by themselves.
malakye
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Home

Postby Graeme » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Seems I've been away too long! The Angel and the Tetra looked quite lonely! I didn't stop to consider that four little Guppies might be too much for the tank.

I had best get another 20lt for the Guppies and clone the filter just for now.
Graeme
Donator
Donator

Return to Freshwater Chat